Integrating new media along with your existing advertising and marketing is a challenge. How do you make them work together? Which of the social media tools is for you? As a small business owner, it’s impossible for you to keep up with the ever-changing social media landscape. That’s where Willow Ridge Media comes in. Maria sits down with you to:
- evaluate your current marketing and promotional efforts
- identify where your clients are on the social media landscape
- develop a plan for establishing an effective publicity and social media presence for your company
- create a media strategy that lets your customers get to know you and your business
What is the best strategy for your business? Not all social media plans are the same. The path to getting out your message is unique for a restaurant, an insurance company, and an interior design firm. No two companies are the same and neither should be your social media plans. Your social media strategy could include:
- Email newsletter
- Social networking channels
- Articles for print and online placement
- Cultivating media contacts
Once we identify the best publicity and social media plan for your small business, I can help you build, enhance, and maintain current and new social media channels, keep in contact with key media contacts, and keep your company in the news. You decide how much or how little you want to maintain yourself and how much you want to let Maria handle.
Sometimes you just need the right person to show you how. Maria’s outstanding credentials as an instructional designer mean you get the best training for you and your staff. She can show you the most efficient way of conducting your publicity and social media campaigns, how to come up with great content, and how to fit it all in to an already-packed schedule.